· JSC "Agaras" is one of the biggestmanufacturer and vendor of fresh meat inLithuania.
· JSC "Agaras" has been slaughteringcattle since 1994.
· Carcasses are made from Lithuanian cattle.
· Each month 3000 cattle are slaughtered in ourslaughterhouse.
· Capacity of cutting room is 50 tons per shift.
· In 2013 were produced 6000 tons of beefcarcasses.
· Export consist 80% of total production. Production is sold to the Baltic States,Poland, Finland, Sweden, Holland,France, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Italy, Denmark, Russia and other countries.
· In 2013export turnover reached 24.5 millionEUR.
· JSC “Agaras” competency and experience isaccredited to the highest Lithuanian andinternational safety and quality requirements by certificates.
· JSC "Agaras" is certified according Burger King andMcDonald's standards and good production practises.
· JSC "Agaras" is certified according Corporate SocialResponsibility Standard.